This website is owned and operated by Marguerite Casey Foundation (“the Foundation”) and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from The Foundation and other sources. This website and its contents are protected by international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this website, including code and software for any commercial purposes. You may only download material from this website for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
License to The Foundation
When you post a message, upload a file, or otherwise provide us with material for display on the website, you are granting the Foundation a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
- use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such communication; and
- sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.
The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
Unless otherwise indicated, the Foundation may collect personal information from users of its website in order to register users to the website. The Foundation uses such collected personal information only for internal use and to provide better services to its website visitors.
The Foundation may provide links to other websites merely for your convenience. The Foundation does not control these linked websites and makes no representation regarding the quality, nature or reliability of any other websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply The Foundation’s endorsement of such linked website. Anyone linking to a The Foundation website must comply with the Foundation’s Website Linking Requirements (see next section) and all applicable laws.
THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE AND THE THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE FOUNDATION DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOUNDATION DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE FOUNDATION DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE OR IN THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT THE FOUNDATION) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY MAINTENANCE, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
Website Linking Requirements
Unless we have a written agreement with you, you may not present the link to our website in any way that suggests the Foundation has any relationship or affiliation with your website, or endorses, sponsors or recommends the information, products or services on your website. Link only to the home page of the Foundation’s website, unless you have the Foundation’s prior, written permission to link to another page. Also, you may not without the Foundation’s prior, written permission: (a) incorporate any content from our website into your website (e.g., by in-lining or framing); (b) use any the Foundation name or tagline or other information identifying the Foundation website in any “metatag” or other information used by search engines or other information location tools to identify and select websites. The Foundation will not tolerate links from any obscene, scandalous, profane, defamatory, unlawful website, or any website that may adversely affect the Foundation’s name, reputation, and/or goodwill. The Foundation reserves the right to cancel permission to link at any time and for any reason.
Services offered on Casey’s websites may include bulletin boards, forums and chat rooms (“Interactive Areas”) which allow feedback to Casey and real-time interaction between users. Casey does not control the messages, information or files delivered to its unmoderated Interactive Areas. It is a condition of your use of the Interactive Areas and this website that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Interactive Areas.
- Pose or transmit any information you know to be false or misleading.
- Post or transmit any information that, in Casey’s opinion, is inappropriate for children.
- Collect or store personal data about other users of the Interactive Areas.
- Impersonate another person, whether a third party or a Casey representative or moderator; or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or which contains chain letters, junk mail, pyramid schemes or other forms of advertising.
You understand that Casey has no obligation to monitor the Interactive Areas. However, Casey reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in Casey’s sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these terms and conditions. Casey reserves the right to terminate your access to the Interactive Areas upon breach of these terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability